As you have probably noticed, the tighter fitting hats are pretty popular these days. Anyway, Paul has been wearing one to work lately, as he works in a warehouse type building and it is often pretty cold, so most of his co-workers wear hats throughout the day. Well, Allison is pretty taken with his hat as well as hats in general and is often wearing her winter hat around the house. The other day, I picked up a few light weight cotton hats for Sam, so he could have one on in his car seat during this cold weather, without getting too overheated. Anyway, Allison saw his new hats and had a fit because she wanted to wear Sam's hat. I remembered that I had the same hats in pink when she was a baby. So I dug one out, and she was perfectly content wearing it around the house for half the day, saying "hat". It's a little small but she thinks she's pretty cool, just like her Papa!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
February 7, 2007 - A new hat!
As you have probably noticed, the tighter fitting hats are pretty popular these days. Anyway, Paul has been wearing one to work lately, as he works in a warehouse type building and it is often pretty cold, so most of his co-workers wear hats throughout the day. Well, Allison is pretty taken with his hat as well as hats in general and is often wearing her winter hat around the house. The other day, I picked up a few light weight cotton hats for Sam, so he could have one on in his car seat during this cold weather, without getting too overheated. Anyway, Allison saw his new hats and had a fit because she wanted to wear Sam's hat. I remembered that I had the same hats in pink when she was a baby. So I dug one out, and she was perfectly content wearing it around the house for half the day, saying "hat". It's a little small but she thinks she's pretty cool, just like her Papa!
On a slightly different note, (sorry we didn't get a picture), Allison walks into my bedroom this afternoon saying "hat"....again, I looked over to find her with a pair of Gabrielle's Dora underwear on her head. The underwear was perfectly placed so each of Allison's pigtails was perfectly popping through one of the leg holes. (What a time for dead batteries in the digital camera).
As you have probably noticed, the tighter fitting hats are pretty popular these days. Anyway, Paul has been wearing one to work lately, as he works in a warehouse type building and it is often pretty cold, so most of his co-workers wear hats throughout the day. Well, Allison is pretty taken with his hat as well as hats in general and is often wearing her winter hat around the house. The other day, I picked up a few light weight cotton hats for Sam, so he could have one on in his car seat during this cold weather, without getting too overheated. Anyway, Allison saw his new hats and had a fit because she wanted to wear Sam's hat. I remembered that I had the same hats in pink when she was a baby. So I dug one out, and she was perfectly content wearing it around the house for half the day, saying "hat". It's a little small but she thinks she's pretty cool, just like her Papa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment