December 3, 2009
Christmas Card Picture Taking Time
I was getting anxious to get the kids pictures taken so I could get the Christmas card ordered. It usually takes me a while to address them all - so when day when the kids came home from school I had them put on their Sunday clothes and tried to get some pictures in front of the tree.
I won't show you the numerous pictures I took to arrive at these 4, but here are the best of the bunch.
Christmas Card Picture Taking Time
I was getting anxious to get the kids pictures taken so I could get the Christmas card ordered. It usually takes me a while to address them all - so when day when the kids came home from school I had them put on their Sunday clothes and tried to get some pictures in front of the tree.
I won't show you the numerous pictures I took to arrive at these 4, but here are the best of the bunch.
Nicholas - age 7

In addition, to getting the Christmas pictures done I was looking for a new graphic for this year's card. Everything I could find I just couldn't get to lay out the way I wanted it too. Then I got the idea that Gabrielle loves to draw - why not let her create the Christmas card that I had in mind. I gave her the size of the presents I wanted under the tree and she did the rest. I added a little text and the card was our own little creation.







No comments:
Post a Comment