December 16, 2009
Playing with my new camera
Playing with my new camera
I've been disappointed with my current camera for quite some time. If I could only begin to tell you the number of photos that I "just" missed because the camera would delay the shot OR the # of perfect pictures that turned out blurry.
While camping this past November, we spent a weekend with my friends/relatives Kevin and Lyn Peters. Lyn is a photographer and I talked to her a bit about cameras and decided that I would really like to move up to a digital slr camera. I did my research and my shopping and was able to get my new camera just in time for Christmas.
Here are a few of the pictures I took around the house the first day I got it.
While camping this past November, we spent a weekend with my friends/relatives Kevin and Lyn Peters. Lyn is a photographer and I talked to her a bit about cameras and decided that I would really like to move up to a digital slr camera. I did my research and my shopping and was able to get my new camera just in time for Christmas.
Here are a few of the pictures I took around the house the first day I got it.
This is what Paul gets when he gets home most nights.
Nothing like relaxing on the couch right?
Nothing like relaxing on the couch right?




No comments:
Post a Comment