July 15, 2009 A Run In with a Door
Thankfully, this happened after her birthday. I wasn't in the room - but Allison somehow managed to connect her face with the side of the door in her bedroom. I just heard her start crying (which isn't all that unusual - because any little disagreement or fight leads to Allison screaming bloody murder). However, by the time she made her way downstairs I was very surprised to find a big scratch on her face and her cheek already quite swollen. We immediately started icing it hoping to get the swelling down.
Thankfully, this happened after her birthday. I wasn't in the room - but Allison somehow managed to connect her face with the side of the door in her bedroom. I just heard her start crying (which isn't all that unusual - because any little disagreement or fight leads to Allison screaming bloody murder). However, by the time she made her way downstairs I was very surprised to find a big scratch on her face and her cheek already quite swollen. We immediately started icing it hoping to get the swelling down.
The swelling was still there several days later and she ended up with a black and blue cheek and a matching black and blue eye which lasted about a week.




No comments:
Post a Comment