May 22, 2009 - Tandem, Child Style
When we first got married, Paul and I had a tandem bike and we loved to head out together for a ride. However, the kids came around and we sold it. However, lately Gabrielle has started to express interest in getting out of the bike trailer when we go for family bike rides but can't keep up with us on her own bike. Paul and I had just recently started talking about looking into a Tag-A-Along bike for her. Low and behold, our neighbor across the street was selling one at her garage sale and we picked it up. Gabrielle loves the bike and we are looking forward to using it for several years to come.
When we first got married, Paul and I had a tandem bike and we loved to head out together for a ride. However, the kids came around and we sold it. However, lately Gabrielle has started to express interest in getting out of the bike trailer when we go for family bike rides but can't keep up with us on her own bike. Paul and I had just recently started talking about looking into a Tag-A-Along bike for her. Low and behold, our neighbor across the street was selling one at her garage sale and we picked it up. Gabrielle loves the bike and we are looking forward to using it for several years to come.




No comments:
Post a Comment