June 25, 2009
A Day at the Beach
The kids were attending VBS this week - so it was a week that we had not planned to do any camping. Fortunately for us, however, my parents were staying at Pioneer Park for the weekend. Being beautiful weather, after picking the kids up at VBS on Thursday I surprised them by heading out to the campground for the afternoon and evening. It was a perfect day for swimming as the water was one of the warmest I have ever felt Lake Michigan.
A Day at the Beach
The kids were attending VBS this week - so it was a week that we had not planned to do any camping. Fortunately for us, however, my parents were staying at Pioneer Park for the weekend. Being beautiful weather, after picking the kids up at VBS on Thursday I surprised them by heading out to the campground for the afternoon and evening. It was a perfect day for swimming as the water was one of the warmest I have ever felt Lake Michigan.




No comments:
Post a Comment