Friday, February 20, 2009

February 18, 2009 Crazy Croc Kid

A couple of weeks ago the girls got new crocs for next summer that Grandma found on clearance. Well - Sam the boy who wouldn't go anywhere last summer without his crocs got a "tad bit" upset, if you can call it that. Trying to figure out how to resolve this issue, I remembered that he is wearing about the same size shoe as Allison wore last summer. Allison had both a pink pair and a red, white and blue pair last year. Being that red, white and blue can be gender neutral I headed to garage to look for them. When found, Sam was thrilled.
A little too thrilled shall we say, this is how he goes to bed now...

He wears his crocs all the time....including to bed!!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Too funny! I'm still amazed that your kids have bigger feet while my kid, whose parents have average size feet, has small feet. I still swear that somehow my child got your feet!