
Click to Play
Will all of the camping we have done this summer, I was a little late in getting around to Allison and Sam's newest portraits (and of course, a few group shots thrown into the mix as well). They are doing some new things at the portrait studio...some I like, some I don't. One of them however, is when they let you preview the pictures prior to ordering they have all sorts of enhancements on the photos which are sometimes really cool. It is an obvious ploy to have you fall in love with the enhancement and just "have to have it". I fortunately go in there with my list of what I need and never get caught in their little scheme. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that when I received my electronic versions of the pictures...it included all of the enhancements. Kind of cool.




1 comment:
Looks like you got some great shots of Sam and Allison. The group shots turned out well too. Too bad your experience that day was pretty crappy - at least you got good pictures out of the deal!
Post a Comment