Thursday, September 20, 2007




August 29, 2007 - A New Look!

Gabrielle's hair has been starting to drive me crazy for quite some time. The longer parts of her hair were so thin and fine (baby hair) and she had a bunch of places that would just stick up all the time because of the incident a while back with Nicholas taking a scissors to it. http://vanwesepventures.blogspot.com/search?q=quiet. When I would pull it to a ponytail there were short pieces sticking up and some of them would always fall out. School was getting ready to start and Paul would be getting her ready at least one day week, and pony tails are not his thing. So.....I took her in to get a major makeover. She's looks so ready for school and so grown up. Hopefully, if we decide to let it grow out again now it will be thicker and more even. However, I like it so much we might just keep it short for a while. Gabrielle loves it too, and thinks she looks like mama.....which she does.

No comments: