Monday, September 11, 2006

September 8, 2006 - Singing in the Rain!
Well, I guess it was more like playing in the rain and not much rain at that. We very rarely go to Walmart anymore, now that the new Meijers opened up by our house. But, I went there on Wednesday looking for valances for the kids rooms because I hadn't been able to find anything reasonably priced that I like anywhere else. (I did find them by the way, exactly what I wanted for less than $10 a piece). Anyway, I perused the other departements having not been there for a while. I found some little kids umbrellas on clearance for $3 and decided to pick them up for the kids (primarily for next spring). Well, lo and behold it managed to sprinkle a little on Friday night and the kids had to get their rubber boots out and their umbrellas.
In case you're wondering, YES Paul is sprinkling the lawn in the rain. Truth be told it sprinkled for about 2 minutes and dried up just about as fast. Definately, not enough to put the sprinkler away.


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Umbrellas allow kids hours of fun in the rain! Hope they enjoy for many rain showers to come!