September 18, 2006 - Priceless!
Another Kodak moment with no camera in sight! When Allison wakes up in the morning it is quite common for Nicholas and Gabrielle to run and talk to her while she is still in her crib. This morning was no different. When I came upstairs, I got Allison out of her crib and, now that she can do the stairs, I just put her down on the floor. The next thing you know Gabrielle reached out her hand and Allison put hers inside. They walked hand in hand to the top landing of the stairs and then Gabrielle got down on her tummy to show Allison that she needed to go downstairs backward.
My second priceless moment occurred last night when I found Gabrielle reading a word book to Allison. They were sitting side by side in my rocking chair and Gabrielle was pointing to all of the pictures and telling Allison what they were. It was so cute, but by the time I got the camera they were done.
Blog Change
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment