September 5, 2010
Our Last Day at Channel Park
This is how I found Sam this morning.
How do little kids sleep like this?
Our Last Day at Channel Park
This is how I found Sam this morning.
How do little kids sleep like this?
There was some type of salmon fishing competition this weekend, and the horrible winds had a terrible effect on it.
However, this morning was beautiful and there were fishermen everywhere. It was quite the sight.
It was a beautiful day, so it seems to be lately on the days we have to leave to go home. We had a great time, and look forward to some more camping this fall - but have to say good-bye until next year to our long weekends of summer fun.
So - have you ever wondered what it's like when we get home from one of our many camping trips? Maybe you haven't, but after 10 days in the trailer - the impact that unpacking had on my house was such that I just had to get the camera out.
When we got home Paul parked the trailer in the driveway. He then went to the backyard to mow the lawn where the trailer has to be parked. I went into the trailer and started loading up bags and baskets with everything that has to come out and the kids carried everything from the trailer into the house. When I was finished in the trailer and came into the house myself - this is what greeted me.
After the upstairs had been put into some type of order, with the food being put away - the hampers were taken downstairs and dumped out on the floor to begin the process of at least one full day of laundry.
This is what 10 days worth of
camping laundry looks like at our house.




No comments:
Post a Comment