March 9, 2009 - Just Monkeying Around.
Kids get crazy when they are all cooped up during the winter don't they?
Recently, we purchased new beds for the girls. Gabrielle had been using 1/2 of Nicholas' bunk bed - so we moved Sam out of the toddler bed and into the bed Gabrielle had been sleeping in. Therefore, for the first time in 5 1/2 years - I have no children in a toddler bed.
I sold one of the beds to a friend of mine, and the other one I listed as for sale on the Savings Angel website. I got a buyer and brought the bed downstairs to get it cleaned up and disassembled for the new owner. Sam decided the bed was great fun with no mattress on it. I couldn't believe how well he was balancing on those tiny bars. He would steady himself and then slowly stand up like a pro.
Kids get crazy when they are all cooped up during the winter don't they?
Recently, we purchased new beds for the girls. Gabrielle had been using 1/2 of Nicholas' bunk bed - so we moved Sam out of the toddler bed and into the bed Gabrielle had been sleeping in. Therefore, for the first time in 5 1/2 years - I have no children in a toddler bed.
I sold one of the beds to a friend of mine, and the other one I listed as for sale on the Savings Angel website. I got a buyer and brought the bed downstairs to get it cleaned up and disassembled for the new owner. Sam decided the bed was great fun with no mattress on it. I couldn't believe how well he was balancing on those tiny bars. He would steady himself and then slowly stand up like a pro.
(If you didn't notice in the previous picture - we are trying to potty train Sam and for some reason the crazy coot prefers to run around in his underwear than to have pants on)
Anyway, later in the afternoon this is what I walked into the living room to find.
Anyway, later in the afternoon this is what I walked into the living room to find.




No comments:
Post a Comment