Thursday, June 26, 2008


May 31, 2008 - A movie producer in our midst???


I just couldn't resist posting this. I am currently working on a slide show presentation of our recent camping trip with Grandma and Grandpa. Because of all the camping we have been doing and add that to the fact that both Paul and I work from home every night it takes me a while to get things together and actually post. Anyway, I downloaded the pictures off the memory card of our camera several weeks ago, but I hadn't really looked at the pictures we ended up with until last night.

Nicholas and Gabrielle have started to show some interest in using our camera. We have been letting them use our very first digital camera to fool around with. However, Nicholas has been allowed to use our good one a few times. So, while going through the pictures and videos last night to pick the ones I wanted to use for the slide show I ran across this video that Nicholas took. I had no idea he had done this. I laughed so hard, I had tears running down my face. Perhaps you will not find the video as humorous as I did - but I had to share it anyway. Video thumbnail. Click to play
Click to Play

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy and I laughed and very enjoyed the special talent shown by Nicholas. Then Grandpa had a great laugh with me when I watched it again. Great job Nicholas. Keep practicing.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Catherine said...

That is too funny! Love how he wants everyone to be a part of his movie and tries to engage them!

Anonymous said...

Great job Nicholas! Can't wait to see all of you in a couple of weeks when we go camping at Cran-Hill. Love, Aunt Nancy