We finally had Sam's baptism. We had hoped to have him baptized last May, but there was conflicting schedules which prevented that from happening. Then, we were gone so much over the summer camping, that we finally coordinated with the church for him to be baptized. All went well, and Sam found the entire experience rather boring. We have 2 pastors at our church, and we think it is quite neat that all of our children were actually baptized by Pastor Jerry.
Allison, however, found the stage an excellent place to dance. I started off trying to keep her calm, and finally resided myself to the fact that everyone in the church knows she is only 2 so what am I worried about? I finally just sort of let her do her own thing. It made less of a scene than trying to get her to stop.




No comments:
Post a Comment