September 22, 2007 - I'm Taking a Trip on My Train
Another one of Nicholas' favorite books came true today.
With my striped cap I'm the engineer
and I'm taking a trip on my train ....
Nicholas was ready with his striped cap for a special day with just Grandpa and Papa. Grandpa knew of this place up near Cedar Springs where they open it up to the public during a few times of the year-for people to ride on the model trains. There are miles of track, and a ride takes over an hour to go through. The layout is incredible and very detailed, there are switches, bridges and tunnels to make the entire adventure as realistic as possible.
Here are a few pictures of their day.
(it was hard to get many pictures of Nicholas because once on the train, Paul couldn't see anything except Nicholas' back - there wasn't much room to move around).




No comments:
Post a Comment