Sunday, May 27, 2007


May 18, 2007 Graduation
I cannot believe that Nicholas just finished his 2nd year of preschool and is ready for Kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday that we dropped him off for his first day and he was only 3 1/2 years old. He has matured so much over the past two years. There were several moments that I really realized that he had no idea what was really going on. Several of his fellow classmates were also there last year, so they have been in the same class for 2 years. However, none of them are in our same school district. So when he sang "it's time to say good-bye to our friends" at graduation, he did not understand it like I did. Thankfully, several of his classmates do attend our church so they will still be in Sunday School together. Nicholas has two best friends in preschool....Celine and Taryn. What a little flirt he is, I think. Celine follows him everywhere. She also has a little brother that is only 1 month younger than Sam so we may end up planning some playdates over the summer. Check out excerpts from his graduation.
(I edited the best that I could, but it was hard to know what to leave out).
Click to Play

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Wow, 2 years in preschool done and gone! It's amazing how much children change within those preschool years. Way to go Nicholas!