Thursday, April 05, 2007

April 5, 2007 - I Wanna be like You!

Paul and I have commented to each other several times lately that Allison seems to be a Gabrielle wanna be lately. Well, I was sitting in my chair in the living room this afternoon with Sam. I have a big plastic tote sitting next to our couch right now, because it has summer clothes in it that I need to go through for Allison for this summer. Gabrielle decided that this tote would make an excellent place to sit and draw with her magna-doodle. I found it so interesting to watch Allison walk up with her magna-doodle and sit down right next to Gabrielle. She kept peaking over at Gabrielle to see what she was doing and everytime that Gabrielle showed me something that she drew, Allison would do the same thing and try to tell me the same thing in her slightly more brief and to the point 20 months old vocabulary. It really hit home to me exactly how much she watches her big sister and wants to be just like her.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Gotta love the sisterly bond!