I am going through the house picking up toys and Allison is sleeping, therefore it is usually safe to give Sam some time to lay around and kick on the floor in the den. I never would have guessed that I would be wrong. After a minute of picking some things up in the living room I walked back into the den to put the items away. The minute I walked in the door I noticed that Sam was now nicely propped up on a pillow ON the couch (right by the edge), big sister Gabrielle right beside him. Needless to say I panicked and ran across the room to rescue my son (sorry, no time for a picture...I think you'll understand). My reaction upset Gabrielle, now I had to calm her down, and then explain to her why she isn't allowed to pick up her little brother. I don't think I really want to know HOW she picked him up. After the situation settled down, Gabrielle was given a few minutes to hold her baby brother under adult supervision (as seen below).
Blog Change
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment