Wednesday, January 24, 2007

January 24, 2007 - Baby Update!

We should be welcoming our newest addition to the family within the next 24 hours. Last week my doctor began wondering how big the baby was. Therefore, he ordered an ultrasound for this morning. With 2 weeks to go before my due date they are estimating that the baby is already just over 8 pounds. Given several circumstances, (the size of the baby, the fact that I am already dilated to 3 cm, and the fact that both Gabrielle and Allison came very quickly--we barely made it to the hospital with Allison) I am scheduled to be induced sometime tomorrow. We don't know what time, they have to call when they have an "opening", but the arrival of baby #4 will be soon.

Keep an eye out for the next update, I should be able to provide you with a much better picture next time. Here a profile shot.... cute kid eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll check on you guys tomorrow, hope all things go well-Michele & Fam