Wednesday, November 15, 2006

November 12, 2006 -
Baking Cookies in our new Sweatshirts

On Saturday, I spent the day with 4 other friends from the neighborhood at the outlet mall in Howell, MI. We had a lot of fun. I got new sweatsuits for the girls and a couple of sweatshirts for Nicholas from the Carter's outlet. I got quite a bit of other things too, but that is besides the point. Anyway, Sunday when the kids found out what I bought they had to wear their new duds of course. We were baking cookies in the afternoon and Gabrielle decided to pull her hood up over her head. The next thing I new Allison did the same thing. It was really cute. Sunday afternoon, the kids and me usually do some type of baking, so I got some pictures of them helping add the ingredients to the mixing bowl.

No comments: